The PhoeniX-Liner will be equipped with an optimized slewing range for the driver and passenger seat as well as a persistent double floor. With the 7200 RSL, the model range gets a new floor plan with round suite and a lengthwise cabover bed. The 8200 L on the Fiat AL-KO tandem axle chassis is also new. All Midi-Liners will now have a roomy bathroom with a door opening towards the shower. That gives the bathroom an additional space and makes it to a real wellness-area.
The technical highlights of the new FIAT-chassis are:
- Higher-performance brakes with integrated hydraulic brake-assist
- Hill Descent Control (Downhill Drive Assist)
- ABS brake, ESP, Hill Holder, traction control and Traction Plus
- Lower consumption by start-stop system
The highlights of the new TOP-modell 8200 L:
- Sets standards in all rooms
- Tall sleeping room with 2 m beds
- Wellness bathroom
- Ergonomic kitchen with a separate fridge
- Tremendous suite capable even for parties
In the exterior design, PhoeniX focusses on noble black. An example are the Liner and Alcove blankets - they have been white so far and now they shine in black and with glitter effect. At the outside, the Liners also are black – the headlight mask, the exterior decor, front and side blankets as well as the alloy rims.
For Liners and Alcoves, some new equipment will be available in 2015, for example a cassette toilet with ceramic inlet, a ceramic toilet with a 115 l excrement tank as well as a parallel sliding door.
Moreover, the very special highlight is that the interior design stylX elegance will now also be available for the Midi-class.
The Iveco Daily chassis now has an increased gross vehicle weight from 5,2 to now 5,6 t and thus those vehicles now have a considerable plus in the payload.